Before, we get Started Let’s Talk about Sarjapur
Sarjapur is a town situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is located towards the south-east of Bangalore and is a hobli of Anekal taluk, Bangalore Urban District. In Anekal taluk, it is one of the industrial areas, with Attibele, Chandapura, Bommasandra, Electronic City, and Jigani being others. Sarjapura is a fast-developing part of Bangalore.
That’s a Small Introduction about Sarjapur, Let’s take a closer look at what makes Sarjapur Road, one of the promising and attractive locations to invest in.
- Home to reputed multinational IT companies and SEZ developments. This includes Wipro Technology Campus, Bagalur IT Park, RMZ Ecoworld, Pritech Park SEZ, Infosys IT Park, RGA Tech Park, Salarpuria Softzone, Global Technology Park, Infosys, and Wipro SEZ.
- Offers good connectivity to Bengaluru’s prime locations such as Marathalli, Koramangala, Whitefield, Electronic City, and the Outer Ring Road (ORR).
- Many big malls, top restaurants, and entertainment centers such as cinema theatres, gaming arenas, and gyms are located along this road.
- Some of the top international schools in the country, such as Inventure Academy, Greenwood High, Indus International, and Oakridge, are located in and around the area for kids.
- Apart from the local transportation systems, the proposed metro railway extension, Peripheral Ring Road and the elevated expressway contribute to the real estate market value of this neighborhood.
Property values in this area currently range between Rs 4000-Rs 7500 per square feet with a lot of space to grow considering the major developments taking place in the area. Previously, this area has been considered a sleepy, semi-urban part of the city but with the latest government proposal to construct a Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) connecting Tumkur Road to Hosur Road via KR Puram and Bellary Road, connectivity between North and South Bangalore is set to be enhanced while reducing traffic problems.
Most real estate investors in Bangalore look for investments that take long-term benefits into account and the Garden City has firmly established itself as the most active residential real estate market in the country over the last five years, with overall house sales rising from 2015. So, if you’re looking for an attractive investment option, there’s no need to look beyond Sarjapur Road!